Private Internet Access supports Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS devices. Features include:
- Encrypted Wi-Fi
- P2P and VoIP support
- PPTP, OpenVPN, and L2TP/IPSec support
- Allows up to 5 devices to connect simultaneously
- 2087+ servers in 13 countries
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Includes SOCKS5 proxy
- Does not log your traffic
- Instant setup
- Provides a secure Internet connection that prevents monitoring and eavesdropping using Blowfish CBC and OpenVPN
- Anonymous browsing
- IP cloaking that masks your IP address with an anonymous IP address
- Firewall to block unwanted connections to your devices
- Unfiltered and uncensored access
Private Internet Access gives you several protocol choices for encrypting your session. OpenVPN speed is excellent. They do not log your traffic, keeping all of your activities private. They do not have servers in as many counties as some competitors, but these seem to be adequate for most users. Setup is quick and easy. Their connections are fast and reliable, and they also provide a firewall for blocking unwanted connections to your devices.
Private Internet Access has the best pricing among private VPN providers at $6.95 per month, $39.95 per year, or $35.95 for 6 months. They do not provide a money-back guarantee and all sales are final. So be sure this is the product for you before purchasing.
Provides an FAQ, online support ticket submission, and online chat.
Private Internet Access is our number one choice. Though they do not have servers in as many countries as some VPN providers they have enough for most users. The service is fast and easy to use, and at prices about half of that offered by all other competitors.