Dashlane syncs your password across Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. Dashlane features include:
- Generates strong passwords and saves them to a secure online vault
- Automatic login and autofill
- Identifies weak and duplicate passwords stored in your password vault
- Sends security alerts when your account may have been violated
- Unlimited backup and devices
- Allows secure password sharing with other Dashlane users
- Provides two-factor authentication using Google Authenticator.
- Emergency Contact feature allows you to specify contacts who can access important login credentials after a configurable time span if you a incapacitated or deceased
- Captures online shopping details and saves virtual receipts
Dashlane provides all of the features you expect in a password manager and does them well. The product is easy to use, allowing you quick access to secure websites. Dashlane includes features not found in most other competing products, including the Emergency Contact feature and online shopping features.
Free for a single device. $29.95 per year if you want to sync your passwords across unlimited number of devices, and get some additional features.
Technical support options are just average, with a knowledgebase on their website and answers to your questions available through a community forum and Twitter.
Dashlane lacks the more sophisticated multifactor authentication options offered by LastPass Premium, but is easier to use, offers unique features of its own, and is an excellent product, especially if you do not plan to use the advanced multifactor authentication options offered by LastPass Premium.